Thursday, January 1, 2009

u did well








venue : CBN Bt Nanas
date : 30th Dis 2008
time : 11am
occasion : PMR Result

those were some of many happy faces within my family after my youngest girl, nur syakirah name were announced as one among the 86 students of CBN Bt Nanas who scored 8 A's in their 2008 PMR (out of 231 candidates). Congratulation to you my dear girl.
the school did well so did you. In the first place all were stunned including you when your name was announced. When you were walking towards the stage to join the others, you were still couldn't believed that it was your name as one of the 8 A's scorer. But one thing for sure, it was the reward of all the hard work by you and also the supportive teachers and not to forget your lovely mum (of course it is my wife). The roles played by your two sisters also could not be denied.
so, well done my girl. My hoped is that you are going to excell again in two yrs time in your SPM. Keep up the good work and if it warrants you to change some of your attitude, you have to do it as it is for your own good.
as promised, your video cam is on the way.
now lets wait for March when the SPM result going to be known and my only hoped is that your sister Izzati going to be called to the stage again.
we are proud of you!




2 comments:

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

congrats from abg ja & family.. still thinking what should i give to u my dearest sister...

keep it up.. i always believe that we can do it well when we have successful peoples around us... :D

hakim said...

yah dok tunggu ni