Sunday, January 11, 2009

she has to go

off to KYUEM
leaving them behind
as 12 January 2009 getting nearer, i was left wondering whether it was a right decision taken by me in sending my 2nd girl to KYUEM for her A Level. By that date, i will be sending her to the college at Lembah Beringin and an hour drive needed to reach there.
she will be doing her A Level there and as it is January intake it will be an 18 mths course. Will she be able to cope? Hoped so. As she will be joining by some of her school mate, i wish she will be able to take care of herself and most of all her studies.
there will be no more story teller during the weekdays around us for the time being. Thanx God I still have 2 more daughters with me to keep my wife and myself company. Her return during the weekend will be cherish by all and of course with the new stories of the new experiences.
i was a bit moody 2day when thinking of her departure 2row as i was a bit worry whether could she looks after herself or not. By the way, she is going to be 18 by April and already a grown up girl.
may success be with you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe
KYUEM...
very nice place there..
all the best to her..