Tuesday, January 13, 2009

KYUEM here I come

yesterday, 12 january 2009 my 2nd daughter reported for the A Level program for the January intake. A total of 43 students were selected for the program and it was a mixture of a Malaysian as it consists of Malay, Chinese, Indian and some other races.

my wife, the eldest and myself were there in sending her off. My youngest couldn't make it as it is Monday and a school day. Pity her but 8 A's student cannot ponteng class. We reached there around 10.30am and the crowd were already lining up for the registration in various section.

we missed the briefing as we were 30 min late but luckily some friends were there to advised us.
the girls were put up in a chalet and given a room each and 2 common bathroom. An aircond living room were to my surprised. My wife helped my girl for the set up of her room to make her comfortable.

fees were paid in advanced and only a pay in slip were needed during the registration. Canggih...

we left KYUEM campus by 1 pm and the most talkative girl won't be around for the time being. It was my eldest duty to record the event for us. A new video cam bought for my youngest was functioning well.

GOOD LUCK to YOU!

4 comments:

geeGrik said...

uik dah masuk a-level hehe. anyway u deserve to get it from yr bapak ;-)
adik has had a good track record so nothing to worry much. All the best!!

Yah, nanti ada lah abg g bagi sempena dapat 8A. inshaAllah.. ikhlas tu yang penting kan hehehehehe

hakim said...

kami nak pi kenduri kat dewan ahmad razali ni, tp tgh tunggu mak cik balik dari sek (la jam 1.30pm). Adik otw balik dr kolej. Tentu semus terlopong dengar cerita dia nanti.

hakim said...

kami nak pi kenduri kat dewan ahmad razali ni, tp tgh tunggu mak cik balik dari sek (la jam 1.30pm). Adik otw balik dr kolej. Tentu semua terlopong dengar cerita dia nanti.

geeGrik said...

ooo.. terima kasih la gi kenduri jadi wakil hehe