Friday, January 16, 2009

it's 2nd semester


my eldest daughter started her 2nd semester at HELP University College recently. My only advised to her is to concentrate on her studies and try to get the best result possible in each semester.

she came back from college last Thursday with a smiling face telling her mom that she got 3.47 for her first semester exam. I didn't give any comment as I wanted to see the physical result (dealing with Physcology student, i need to phsyco her first) before congratulating her.

i wanted all my girls to be successful in life. I will try to to give them the best that i could in order for them to succeed (setakat yang termampu). My wife shared the same and she has been very supportive all this while.

all the three girls will be given the same treatment by us as long as they produce the result and showed us their willingness to compete to be there.

from apak and mak, to all the girls, please study hard as it is for your own future. We will always be there to assists all of you as possible as we could.

the most important of all, jangan lupakan Allah. Sembahyang jangan tinggal dan banyakkan memohon ke hadratNya. Insyaallah, kalau kita tak lupakanNya dan sentiasa memohon kepadanya kejayaan akan mengiringi kita.

so, when i woke you you all up for prayers (esp subuh), janganlah liat.

No comments: