Sunday, August 3, 2008

a new look




as i'm the only man in my family, with three daughters, a wife and of course a maid and starting from today my mum inlaw is going to be with us for the next two mths, a new look being chosen for my blog. So, enjoy reading.
learning process will never ends as the teaching of Islam did asked us to study though we have to go to China for that purpose. Now org pi sana nak tengok olympic game.
i put up my 2nd and 3rd daughters here as inspiration for them as my youngest will be sitting for her PMR trial exam on tuesday. The flower is a symbol of loves in our family.
btw to gee as u have made it public, once again congrats from all of us. Your mak cik did complain as most of my posts reflects you, may be cos u r away from us. Last sat nite our hse penuh dgn family pak lang it and on sunday sblh mak cik pulak. Durian sampai tak larat nak makan.
ok. dah ngantuk and on tv now arsenal is leading real madrid 1-0.




1 comment:

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

It looks great now when having picture in the blog.. cayalah... btw, pls let me know about "Nazabike product' arrives at Tmn Bakti.