Wednesday, July 23, 2008

my youngest daughter


she is going to be fifteen yrs old come this Nov 18 and b4 she could celebrate her birthday there is PMR waiting for her comes October 13th. I wish her all the best in her exam though I knew she is doing her best at the moment to catch up with her studies and revision as well. To you my lovely girl, apak is not putting any pressure on you. What I wish most is for you to do the best. Most important of all do not compare yourself with your eldest.

there are still time left but you must remember time will not wait for you. You have to find the time. As parents, mak and I will always be there to support and quide you. I will be the happiest man on earth if you have given the best no matter what the outcome / result is.

among all the three, you are the most reserved and the most understanding. You will always give some due consideration on ourselves before asking for anything. You will be there to support mum and myself without hesitation. Your health worries us sometimes, so please take good care of it in order for you to be there for your PMR. Don't curi-curi to drink ice water and taking foods that you are advised by the doctors not to do take it.

so, all the best to you my little girl.

No comments: