Sunday, July 20, 2008

hajat tak sampai


it is sunday today and as planned my family took off to taiping from bt gantang to have breakfast at Yut Sun restaurant (after my wife and i paid our last respect to Mi dad who passed away this morning, sedekah al-fatihah to the late arwah). What a surprised, it was closed. So, we end up having our breakfast at one of the kopitian nearby.

after having our breakfast we were heading to kuala sepetang (port weld) to my bro in law hse. We stopped by one of the stall famous for the mee rebus. I placed my order, and when the mee rebus arrived to my dismay it was not in the usual form (no udang). According to them, fisherman didn't go to the sea as the udang susah nak dapat. So, the second frustration.

we went straight to my bro in law hse and his wife then fried some cucur udang for us. We really enjoyed it. The rain starts falling and we don't have choices left, so lepak only. My bro in law was at his best trying to please us as suddenly we found out he was preparing tom yam udang. When it was ready and the rain keeps on falling, we had another round of makan but this time we only enjoyed the tom yam. It was delicious.

my daughters wanted to go and see the 'kelip-kelip' , so we waited till 9 pm but the rain never stop. So, another frustration.

we then headed home to bukit gantang and hujan masih belum berhenti. Hoped tomorrow it will be a dry and safe journey back home to kuala lumpur

walau apa pun I personally rasa puas sb mlm sampai tu dapat makan pulut durian dengan santan. Perhh.......sedapnya and my bro in law tumpang sekaki sb dia pun sejak musim durian ni blm makan durian dgn santan dan pulut sekali. My wife siap kukus lagi pulut tu. So to my nephew kat Doha kalau nak yang fresh i will courier to you.

No comments: