Wednesday, July 30, 2008

the blues


the venue : shah alam stadium
date : 29 july 2008
time : 8.45 pm

a packed stadium with almost 45000 crowd were there to witness the game between malaysian selection and chelsea. Among the crowd were my three daughters and of course myself. Most fans were donned in blues, the colours of chelsea. Same goes to my girls. It was their first time experience sitting in the stadium to see a football match ( what a pity ).

we arrived at the stadium after maghrib prayer, the crowd were already there. They were cheering the teams well but in a malaysian way. My girls seem to enjoy the game but they were lost halfway as football is not with them except my youngest. She was busy telling her eldest about the name of the chelsea players.

the result was 2-0 in favour of chelsea of course. The scoreline was something to be proud of as it was the slimmest margin of all the matches played by chelsea during their asian tours. Kudos to the malaysian players who put up a good fight as described by scholari the new chelsea coach.

as all daughters said, we were up against world best fottballers and we can be proud of the result. EPL is on the way.

1 comment:

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

Sorry Blues I can not be there 4 u... If I need to choose either family or football, I choose my family 1st... Go Blues Go...