Monday, July 28, 2008

my lovely wife


i have written about our three girls and i have to find some strenght to write about you. For the past 22 years you have been my lovely wife, my good companion, my ardent supporter, my friend and to sum up, my everythings. Thanks you very much for being what you are today.

the best decision that i made so far was - taking you as my wife. Thanx for accepting my proposal some 22 - 23 yrs ago. From our marriage, Allah has given us three lovely grown up daughters and i beleived each of them has thier own potential to succed in whatever path they choose. Their presence has made our live more meaningful and they will be the topic of our conversation most of the time.

for the past 22 yrs we have gone through many things together, from the bad to the goods things, and Alhamdulillah we managed it smootly. You will always be there to support me at any times, and I really treasure it. As i used to be jobless, you are still there with me and giving your support and of course the strenght for me to make a come back. And Alhamdulillah, with your never end prayers i'm what i'm today.

sometimes i made a mistake that might hurts your feeling, i'm sorry cos i didn't mean to hurt you. I was not a good listener at times when you needs me most, once again i'm sorry. You did noticed that at times i was not able to join your conversations as all our girls speed when talking are at high gear.

what worries me is your health condition. Being down with diabetic, you are up for medication daily. But i'm proud of you as you are able to cope with it and the way you manage yourself ones won't beleive that you are suffering from diabetic. You will always have my support and i will be there by your side at any one time.

as a mother you are the best mum in the world. Our daughters will always looks up at you before doing anythings and you will always be ready to listen to them. I loved to see the closeness among them and youself. I will always prays that we will be given a chance by Allah to see them grown up and having a good life.

for the past 22 yrs i have no regret having you as my wife. My prayers is may Allah gives us a long life, a good health and rezeki yg halal. I will always treasure each and every moments that i have spent with you and will do my best to make you the happiest wife forever.

moga Allah memanjangkan umur Yang. Amin.

2 comments:

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

my opinion, she is humble and strong person..

geeGrik said...

tapi makcik memang maintain cun la.
seriusss :-)