Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hari Raya

pagi yang ceria

enaknya


0 - 0



melayan cucu


memasang pelita




melayan tetamu di bukit gantang






one for the album


only my eldest bro not in the pic



my lonely bro dgn mak cik



isteriku memeluk erat emak sdrku (mak cik)




my only uncle




on his 63rd birth day. Moga pjg umur




menikmati hidangan dgn sdr mara di rumah mak teh



melawat mak teh (adik arwah mak) selepas ziarah kubur



it has been many years that i did not celebrate hari raya kat my kampung especially after both my parents passed away. So this year i told my wife and daughters that we are celebrating the first Raya kat my kampung. As i missed the sembahyang raya there for many years, i wanted to try to meet as many friends of mine as possible there.



we have to travelled in 2 cars as there were six of us including the maid, so my wife drove her Neo with my youngest and the maid. They depart early in the morning but i have to wait for my eldest as she still has to attend her classes . I started my hari raya journey after 6 pm and we have to break our fast in the car. Of course in my old bmw.



the same nite were spent at my in-law hse at bukit gantang. My girls seem to be enjoying their times with shakir and syafiq (cucu my bro in-law).


we were heading to gerik after zohor on the last day of puasa. Stop at Lenggong to buy some chickens as my girls were asking me to make some rendang (my speciality of course).



reached my eldedst bro hse kat kampung and started cooking as we planned to break our fast at the other bro hse.



manage to go to gerik bazaar ramadhan with my girls. Many visitors were anak2 perantau yang balik beraya macam kami.



after buka puasa and doing some takbir raya at my bro hse we went to my sister hse before proceeding to my late sister hse. Reached home at 2 am.


sembahyang raya kat kampung i was accompanied by my wife and my youngest (penuh puasanya tahun ni).



after sembahyang, ramai2 kami menziarahi kubur orang tua dan sedekahkan al-fatihah dan yasin kpd mereka. Then we started our round. All with their respective family except my 3rd bro yang solo je as his family were not with him.



i took the chances to pay a visit to my only uncle and two aunties. We were well welcomed by all of them. The pictures posted will describe them.


we were heading to my in-law hse by 4 pm on the same day (first raya) as we planned to be back to KL by the next day. A few relatives on my wife side were visited by us.


we reached BG and the same nite we manage to visit a few relatives. The atmosphere were lively as everyones were enjoying themselves.


after midnite i went to taiping to meet up with some of my old school friends including the YB Kuala Langat. We were talking about the good old days and also the dinner that we were organising for the Pak Yiew Rugby Boys this coming Fri 10 Oct.


before heading back to KL on 2nd Raya, we went to Kuala Sepetang and i did drop by at Matang Rd to say hello to the former MB of Selangor.


we reached home by 11pm and i was accompanied by my 2nd and youngest girls. They have to prepare for their coming exam which will be coming soon.


it was a meaningful and memorable Hari Raya for all of us. SELAMAT HARI RAYA and Maaf Zahir Batin.




















































No comments: