Sunday, June 1, 2008

sehari di kampong

last wed kami sekeluarga pulang ke kpg utk bersama2 dgn ahli keluarga lain di dalam satu majlis sempena memperingati arwah2 yg tlh pergi. Only my eldest tak dpt ikut sama krn beliau kerja. It was a good ghatering as most of my relatives turned up and the gotong royong spirit still exist lively as semuanya bekerjasama menyediakan masakan utk tetamu.

my two daughters seronok sekali dan they were seen disturbing their aunties and uncles in the lively afternoon. They took the chances to ride a motorcycle kliling kampong and after making one round they arrived home safely but.......depa jatuh bila lost control of the bike bila motor reversed. Ha....ha.....ha......ha......They also did what they loved most, minum air kelapa. They themselves ambik from the tree and potong it. It was really fun to them. The menu were : kari daging dgn umbut nyior, ayam goreng berempah dan paling best kerabu umbut bayas ( ni org sblh kpg saya je yg tau). my wife punyalah meratah kerabu sampai kenyang. Really sedap katanya. It was held at my younger brother hse

we put up at my eldest brother hse as it was cold at nite and my daughters really enjoyed the suasana and also rumah kampong. Without aircond, but it was still so sejuk as everyone of us berebut selimut

the next day we went to felda lubok merbau (kat kedah) to attend the wedding of my cousins daughter and son. The two tied the knots together. It was a long journey and it was my first visit there. The menu was of kampong atmosphere with ulam and sambal. The main was masak lemak ikan kering with nanas. It gave me the oppurtunity to meet some of my relatives whom I have not met for sometimes. It was a great ghatering indeed.

our next stop was penang as planned. (to be continued)

No comments: