Sunday, June 1, 2008

penangan nasi kandar penang


tiba di penang pd ptg khamis jam 4.30 dan bernasib baik krn sepupu isteri tlh berjaya dapatkan bilik di Cititel hotel. Cuti sekolah ni most of the hotels fully occupied. We checked in and had some rests b4 going for the first nasi kandar. My wife cousin took us to Kampong Melayu to try the best nasi kandar ( bagi dialah). Semua tgh lapar, so kira oklah. We proceed to visit another cousin ( sblh wife ) dekat penjara, penang. They were living in a bungalow meant for the staff. Very lavish and convinient. Kami sembang agak lama and by 12 m'nite back to hotel.

friday morning we went to bukit bendera and manage to be up there by 9.30. Jambatan gantung was a must and my daughters and I really enjoyed ourselves. My wife? asyik menjerit bila kami goyang dan henjut the jambatan. It was fun

we spent almost two hrs up there enjoying the scenery of penang from the top. Had our lunch by the seaside somewhere near bt maung dekat gerai run by my junior kat sekolah (fendi pt buntar, of KE VII). Fresh fishs of course menyelerakan.

ptg kami did some shopping. My wife dgn ala hindustaninya yg tak dpt nak cari kat KL even kat masjid india area. Night market di batu feringgi was our next stop. There adik were busy trying some new handbags with syakirah. But they missed their eldest yg tak dpt join, so mcm tak cukup korum.

the next nasi kandar was b4 we go to batu feringgi and this time of course dekat LINE CLEAR. Yg ni my wife enjoyed, tapi katanya tak blh lawan nasi ganja kat ipoh.

we singgah kat my bro hse di pt buntar otw back on saturday. Visiting my mak mertua kat bt gantang was the next stop b4 proceeding home to KL. Some lauk pauk from line clear were our goodies for her. The two daughters of my bro in law follow us back to KL to enjoy their holidays kat Sunway Lagoon selepas digula2 oleh adik and Yah.

alhamdulillah we reached home safely on Sat at 9.30pm but I sakit perut dan berulang alik ke bilik termenung sampai lembik

No comments: