Thursday, June 12, 2008

as tears drop by


i was driving to my office this morning with the dee jay from hot fm hot on air. The topic that they were discussing was the best ever momories with your father / daddy. They were taking phone calls from the listener on air. Most came up with the best memoir and almost all the callers hails their fatrher as the best man on earth.

the memories of my late bapak came in while i was listening and without realising it i felt tears were coming down from my eyes. Ah....bapak, what a wonderful man you were and the way i was brought up by you made me what i am today. You tought me right from wrong and made me a strong man who could survice in this world. Thanx apak. Al fatihah.

the training given by you have made me stronger each day and i am doing it now to my childrens. The only different was, i was a bit hot tempered but i'm proud to say that all my daughters would like to have someone with my characters as their companion later. It was all due to you.

you also taught me to always love my sibblings (adik beradik) and though you and mum were not around we always make it a point to ghater when we have the oppurtunity. We just had some prayers for you recently

may you and mum rests in peace and Allah be with you.

( in conjuction with fathers day this coming sunday )

2 comments:

geeGrik said...

semoga roh che dan tok di rahmati Allah s.w.t

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

Dialah salah seorang insan yang ku dihormati... Al-Fatihah..