Thursday, May 22, 2008

school break (holidays)

today is the last day of the school for this semester. My wife took off this morning with a smiling face as there will be two weeks break for her from her hectic schedule as a teacher. Same goes to my daughters. There will be a Teachers Day celebration held at their school 2day with conjuction of the celebration recently.

what woorries me will be of course to fulfill the holidays for them. Definitely my daughters and wife will needs some break b4 the next semester start. As both of my daughters will be preparing for their PMR and SPM respectively, they deserved the break to enable them to start afresh later. But adik will be participating in another round of debate being organised by HELP University College this week end. I could only join her to give my morale support only on Sunday as Saturday i have some commitments 2row. To adik, i'm sure you will be there again for the final on Sunday. Seeing you in action recently, I won't be surprise if your team win this competition.

i might take them to balik kampung as adik missed the kampung very much. We might hold kenduri arwah for our late parents and relatives. This is one of the way for me to force my brothers and sisters to balik kampung and make the atmosphere lively beside the usual ghatering during Raya. My youngest missed tidur kat kampung yang sejuk pada malamnya dan tak payah pakai aircond. The eldest? hoped she could join us also though she might has to sacrifice some of her cuti.

my youngest also love the kampong atmosphere very much. She used to enjoy 'mandi sungai' with her cousins when she was in the primary school. The balik kampong spirit is very much alive in my family and it is one of the way for us to remember our roots. It also helps us to strenghten our family ties.

one or two days in penang will do for them as they would like to enjoy the food there. The nasi kandar and kueh teow longkang (somewhere near Bagan) will be their demand and off course on the way back to KL, nasi ganja dekat the old tg rambutan bus station will be a must.

so, with this break i do hoped that they will perform well in their coming exam. Both of you will have my words / promises delivered. Insyaallah.

No comments: