Sunday, May 3, 2009

medical check up

it was due on 21st April 09 at Darul Ehsan Medical Centre, Shah Alam. The 1st session some blood sample were taken from me for some tests to be carried out. An X Ray was also done on me.

the much awaited moments falls on 30th April where i'm supposed to do a stress test an also the day where the results of all the tests will be known. I was there at the DEMC by 4 pm as stated in my appoinment card.

i managed to complete the stress test by doing all the 5 levels as reguired by the doctor. What a shocked as i was thinking that i won't be able to complete it.

the good news was the results of all the tests conducted on me. Below are some of the results:-
total cholesterol - 4.4 mmol/L
plateled count - 277 x 10'9/L
fasting glucose - 4.8 mmol/L
liver function - Good
immunology - hepatitis Bs Ab >1000
mean blood glucose- 4.5 mmol/L
blood group - B Positive

the results really relieved me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hehe..keep it up..
have a gud lifestyle..