Wednesday, March 11, 2009

moments of joy
























venue : CBN School Hall
time : 11.30 am
date : 12 March 2009
the atmosphere were great as most parents and students were eagerly waiting for the release of the SPM result. Joined by the current Form Five students, the hall was packed.

the percentage was 99.3% with 2 girls scoring 12A's1 and 14 girls scored 11 A's1 and as the names of the top scorer were being announced by the Headmistress, most parents looked excited and with full of prayers.

suddenly I heard my daughter name, Nur Izzati being called as one of the 11A's scorer. Alhamdulillah, our prayers being answered by Allah and all the hard works and efforts put in by my daughter is being paid. I couldn't hold on my tears as the white and cold water being felt coming down. So did my wife and my youngest who was busy recording the events on camera.

well done my dearest princess, you deserved it. We are proud of you...

her close friends also did well as most of them scored straight A's 1 and there were proud parents with us to shared the moments of joy once in their life time. My congratulation to them i.e Renee, Yana and many others.





7 comments:

geeGrik said...

So scary lah to see yr result HaHa. a good thing about u, u did it for yrself and nobody pressured u. if u keep the momentum going, u could be anybody u want or could be yrself. the unique izzati ;-)

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

we just wait a good news about this.. while i was on the way to hulu langat, my uncle called me & inform about this.. i knew that izzati know how to make her parents proud & happy.. may your dream comes true.. :D

geeGrik said...

If I could turn back the time, I would not dare to sit SPM for the second time in my life. never..
we took 9 subjects only ;-)

hakim said...

thanx for all the prayers, doa and support from all of u. Insyallah we will be holding doa kesyukuran tak lama lagi for the two girls (yah 8A's PMR and Izzati 11A's for SPM). All will be notified and it will be a family ghatering.

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

hope that uncle could have somebody else to lead Doa Kesyukuran..-:)

Anonymous said...

hehehe
congrate uh...

Mohamad Faizal Abdul Ralib said...

i move my blog to:-

http://jemgreece.blogspot.com/