Thursday, March 19, 2009

getting older - dah 48



venue : Impian Hotel, Morib
time : 8.30 pm @ 19.3.2009
a small function was organised by the participants of the 'Kursus Kepimpinan Siri 1/09 which is due to end by 2row.
I attended it and was accompanied by my wife and my three daughters. It was a simple function and suddenly a cake was being ushered to the room and a birthday song was sung by all of them and it was followed by the reciting of the 'Doa' by the Imam.
and then did I realised that I am the birthday boy. Going to be 48 by 20th March 2009. Thanx for all the wishes and prayers esp from my wife, the three girls and friends.
on reaching home, again my girls sang me the birhday song and presented me with a beautiful bday card. Tqvm, I loved all of you with all my hearts.
may years to come be a wonderful year and being blessed by Allah and my prayers to be given a good health, murahkan rezeki and dipanjangkan umur serta sentiasa diberkati dan dirahmati. Amin.

No comments: