Wednesday, March 11, 2009

D Day


it is 12th March 2009 and the result of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) will be known by this date and it is only a few hours in waiting.
my 2nd girl, Nur Izzati better known as Adik in the family will know her fate by then. Though she is already in KYUEM doing her A Level now, the result is much awaited event for all us in the family. She has done her best as far as I'm concerned and what ever the result is I'll be always with her either to cheer her up or to console her. My lovely wife shared the same spirit as she has given everythings.

of course the expectation on her by the relatives from both sides is high, but Allah the Al-Mighty is the Greatest. Only prayers is the best medicine at this moment of times.

she was under stress this few days, and I could understand why. Don't worry my girl, Insyaallah the best is waiting for you and we will be there to share the moment of joys with you. Once again, Insyaallah and the smiling face as above will keep on smiling.......

1 comment:

izaty hakim said...

omg sulasaaaa! nan cheese paling sdp.terbaik!