Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my bro is a blogger now

i was still in the office (6 pm,17 june 09) when i recieved a text msg from my elder bro asking me to go to www.kampungkutanjungkasau.blogspot.com. There must be udang disebalik mee, if not he won't text me for that.

the add was opened and it turned out to be his. A good news as he has joined the crowd and i am looking forward for his update.

i had just attending the opening ceremony for the basic enforcement course meant for JAIS officers by the Pengarah JAIS, Dato' Hj Khusrin held at my place and i did manage to convince him to send all his officers to be train by us.

this coming 5th July, i will be organising the Futsal Tournament (Open) for Piala YAB Dato' Menteri Besar Selangor and Tan Sri Khalid has agreed to be here for the opening ceremony (nak hidup beb).

will update about my Langkawi trip during the school holidays recently with yah and my wife soon.

2 comments:

needa zainuddin said...

da bukak blog hj prt bntr. gle dkima ayat.hahaha!! mklum le ckgu.=p

needa zainuddin said...

ingt name dy cm abd ralib n abd hakim.hehehhe!!